The FinTech Report Podcast: Episode 38: Interview with Daniel Cannizzaro, Founder & CEO at Parpera
Can Parpera empower the business owner to run their company better?
Daniel Cannizzaro discusses the three key things that all business owners want from a fintech or bank:
- Help them receive money simply and easily
- Help them understand and manage cash flow and tax obligations
- Help them gain access to support services (not just banking products)
Daniel Cannizzaro is the Founder and CEO of Parpera, an Australian fintech that aspires to empower people to improve the prosperity of the communities, and societies they’re a part of, through making it easier to do business.
Parpera provides everything you need to manage your business finances in one app – including business accounts, card, invoicing, and real-time spend and tax insights – and is available to Australian Sole Traders (with companies coming soon).
In this episode we cover:
Daniel’s background prior to Parpera
About Parpera: What problem does Parpera solve for?
Sole Traders, larger service based businesses. 4 key segments:
- Professionals: Consultants, Accountants, Bookkeepers
- Creatives: Designers, Marketers, Web
- Tradies: Painters, Plumbers, Electricians, Cleaners
- Health & Wellbeing: Personal trainers, Yoga Instructors, Beauticians
Product offering now, and in the future
The highs and lows of fintech/bank partnerships
Traction to date; Team, fundraising
Thoughts on Open Banking/CDR
What partners does Parpera work with
What do you think of the support fintechs get in NSW/Australia?
Listen here: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1643860/13255151
For more information: https://fintechsummit.com.au/the-fintech-report-podcast/