Do you want your FinTech company featured on Australia’s #1 FinTech website?
Over the past 4 years Australian FinTech has been working diligently to help make the Australian Fintech industry one of the most successful in the world.
In doing so, AustralianFinTech.com.au has become the leading website to showcase over 650 Fintech companies, with 3,800+ articles posted (viewed 1.65 million times), 14,000+ social media posts and amassed 13,000+ global social media followers.
We’ve done this with a small but very dedicated team and no help from the government or any other organisations.
To add your company to our Directory, publish all your news/press releases and share them across social media and in our newsletter, we’ve created an inexpensive membership so we can continue to offer the highest level of service and support for your company and the industry.
Think of it as ‘crowdfunding’ the site that promotes Australian Fintech and Fintech companies to Australia and the world.
What do you get?
- Your FinTech Company listed on Australia’s largest directory of FinTechs, including:
- Your company bio
- Website backlinks
- Product & Services
- Management details
- Contact email
- Priority ranking on Australia’s largest directory of FinTechs
- Links to your company’s Social Media pages
- 2 x free annual Featured Job Listings on Australian FinTech Jobs – value $298 p.a.
- All your relevant press/news releases posted on Australian FinTech
- Your press/news releases shared to 13,000+ (and growing!) global social media followers on LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook
- Backlinks to your website in any related articles we post
- Your press/news releases appearing in the Australian FinTech newsletter 3,000+ subscribers
- Press/news releases posted on Australian FinTech are also being republished more often by other media outlets who are republishing exactly what’s on our site
- Social media posts re your hirings in our ‘FinTech Movers & Shakers’ campaign
- “FinTech Company of the Week” – A company profile piece posted on Australian FinTech, shared across social media and featured in the Australian FinTech newsletter
Annual Membership – $149 to 1 November 2020
So for only $149 you’re getting nearly $300 worth of value plus all the other benefits and features mentioned above as your company is marketed to Australia and the world.
What do you have to do?
Please email all your company info and logo so we can add your company to our Directory, nominate email addresses so we can add them to the newsletter subscription and pay the tax deductible invoice (we’ll send you one asap).
We look forward to your support like we’ve supported and promoted hundreds of Fintech companies to Australia and the world.
Corporate Sponsorship – if you’re interested in a Corporate Sponsorship of Australian FinTech, we have a few limited and exclusive opportunities so please contact us.
Other Marketing Opportunities – we have plenty of other marketing and advertising opportunities where we can promote your business to our ever-growing audience.