Envestnet® | Yodlee® is the leading data aggregation and analytics platform enabling secure, open, and trusted access to the highest quality financial data for FinTechs and the customers they serve. With reliable accreditation and contractual access to user-permissioned financial data via open banking requirements across Australia & New Zealand, UK, US, and around the world, our customers can responsibly utilize financial data for a variety of use cases.
As an ACCC Active and Accredited Data Recipient, our platform advances the connected financial ecosystem by delivering consumer-permissioned data via CDR open banking requirements. Envestnet | Yodlee’s industry-leading financial data coverage and quality is powered by more than 17,000 global data sources and over 500 million linked accounts. Our established open banking data connections and leadership in security and privacy practices accelerate the creation of hyper-personalised, actionable FinTech apps and experiences designed to make financial wellness a reality for everyone.
Powering the Future of FinTech
Envestnet | Yodlee’s intelligent data-driven solutions combined with their Sydney team’s expertise make them an ideal partner. Envestnet | Yodlee are here to support your innovation with:
- Data Aggregation – As the market leader in financial data aggregation, we connect you to account data from over 17,000 global financial sources for your apps and services.
- Account Verification – Instantly verify and connect bank accounts in seconds with reduced risk.
- Clear & Accurate Transaction Data – Turn ambiguous transaction information into clear, easy-to-understand contextualised data with Transaction Data Enrichment.
- Credit Accelerator – Get a complete and accurate view of consumers’ financial positions for informed credit decisions that meet Responsible Lending guidelines.
- Financial Wellness Solutions – Our financial data platform, APIs, and FinApps make it easy to deliver the digital tools, services, and advice consumers need.
- Open Banking Expertise – As an Accredited Data Recipient and Intermediary, we adhere to the highest standards for data security, regulatory compliance, and consumer privacy.
- Developer Resources – Test, build, and launch powerful hyper-personalised apps with best-in-class developer tools and the best financial data coverage.
Resources and Insights
White Paper | Leveraging Technology for Responsible Lending
White Paper | The Open Banking Opportunity
Envestnet | Yodlee – Key Contacts:
Tim Poskitt is Envestnet | Yodlee’s Country Manager for Australia and New Zealand. He leads the region’s operations and is also responsible for the company’s local strategy and go-to-market efforts. Tim has more than 15 years’ experience delivering results for clients in Europe, the United States, and APAC in the finance and FinTech sectors, and currently sits on three advisory boards as a FinTech advisor. LinkedIn | Email
Tonia has over 18 years of experience in the banking and financial services industry in Australia, and has held senior roles in two of the largest banks as well as the Australian Federal Government. Tonia is currently heading up Product for Envestnet | Yodlee in Australia and New Zealand, bringing to light the product vision and Open Banking program in these regions and transforming how banks and FinTechs can work together to achieve better outcomes for Australian consumers. LinkedIn | Email
As an Account Executive, Brenton is often an initial point of contact for most prospective clients. Enthusiastic and dedicated, Brenton has an appetite for building and maintaining strong relationships that focus on the client use case and problem to solve for, and his ambition is for the potential client’s business to always succeed. Brenton assists in guiding prospective clients in their pursuit of higher value insights and knowledge of Envestnet | Yodlee’s best-in-industry financial data aggregation and analytics solutions. LinkedIn | Email