We are always interested in working with partners to expand the reach of products that can benefit those in the Australian Fintech community.
Australian FinTech showcases 800+ of Australia’s best and brightest Fintech companies and promotes them to the world.
Australian FinTech is a niche website that attracts quality traffic:
38,000+ Unique Monthly Users
120,000+ Pageviews per month
28,000+ Social Media followers
5,000+ Newsletter / EDM subscribers
3.7 million Pageviews
The Australian FinTech audience is a mixture of those in the Fintech industry, those on the peripheral and those interested in Fintech. A majority are likely to be medium to high net worth individuals who are interested in Fintech, finance, investing and technology:
Fintech Founders & CEO’s Fintech Employees Accountants
Financial Planners Lawyers Fund Managers
Retail Bankers Investment Bankers Investors
Venture Capitalists Politicians Journalists
PR companies Government MP’s People interested in Fintech
There are various locations throughout the Australian FinTech website to advertise your products or services.
As part of the advertising package, and in addition to the banner advertising, Australian FinTech will promote your company via the newsfeed, Australian FinTech newsletter and share it to our 28,000+ followers on LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook.
If you would like to advertise with Australian FinTech, please Contact Us for advertising costs.
You can now advertise on the Australian FinTech bi-weekly newsletter, in the header or footer locations.
Here are some stats regarding the Australian FinTech newsletter:
- Newsletter is sent out twice per week – Tuesday morning & Thursday Morning
- Over 5,000 quality subscribers, so a potential monthly readership over 43,000
- Most subscribers are involved in FinTech, Banking (retail & investment), financial planning / wealth management, accounting, law and those with an interest in FinTech
- Average Open Rate is 24% (banking & finance industry average is only 16%)
- Average Click Rate is 3.8% (banking & finance industry average is only 2%)
Direct Email Marketing Campaigns:
Australian FinTech also provide a service where we can direct market to our database of over 5,000 quality subscribers. We’ll also post the campaign on our newsfeed, in our newsletter and share it across social media.
There are also advertising opportunities on our affiliated websites:
- International FinTech – a global version of Australian FinTech
- Australian FinTech Jobs – Australia’s only dedicated Fintech jobs platform
- US FinTech – our new fintech news and information platform for the USA
- UK FinTech – our new fintech news and information platform for the United Kingdom
- Ireland FinTech – our new fintech news and information for Ireland
If you would like to Advertise with Australian FinTech, please Contact Us here to discuss the opportunities.