Australian FinTech company profile #63 – Introducer.com.au
1. Company Name: Introducer.com.au
2. Website: www.introducer.com.au
3. Key Staff & Titles: Don Hesh (CEO)
4. Location(s): Sydney, Australia
5. In one sentence, what does your fintech do?: Introducer.com.au is a smarter way to find a business loan fast.
6. How / why did you start your fintech company?:
After working for more than six years as a digital marketer in the finance sector, I noticed many SME’s come across a similar problem when it comes to financing their business. The internet is full of options, in fact, probably too many. The process of finding the right type of finance is confusing, convoluted, and time consuming. And often times business owners don’t get the best deal for them. I decided to start Introducer to help business owners make the best possible decisions about ways to finance their business growth, in the shortest possible time, and without the need to submit multiple applications. My aim is to get business owners the finance they need quickly so they can get back to doing what they love.
7. What is the best thing your company has achieved or learnt along the way (this can include awards, capital raising etc)?:
Currently, as a startup, we are learning as we go. We got many happy clients and a great panel of lenders who want to help SME’s. We enjoy working with SME’s and helping them grow.
8. What’s some advice you’d give to an aspiring startup?:
Speed is everything. Speed of getting back to clients, speed of your website and speed of learning. All the seconds count when it’s come to startups, and especially so when you compete with other established competitors.
9. What’s next for your company? And are you looking to expand overseas or stay focussed on Australia?:
We will continue to expand our presence across the Australian business community, while also launching campaigns across NZ to provide the same service for New Zealand SME’s in 2020. We are also excited to be working on an AI-driven loan matching algorithm and a chatbot that will support and bolster our growth.
10. What other fintechs or companies do you admire?:
We like wearable payment tech solutions such as Inamo.
11. What’s the most interesting or funniest moment that’s happened in your company’s lifetime?:
We managed to find a finance solution for a small business when they are almost about to close down the business due to cashflow issues. Now they are growing fast and looking to revolutionise the Australian household appliances industry.