The FinTech Report Podcast: Episode 20: Interview with Pijush Mukherjee, Oracle & Karthik Srinivasan, Ziksu
Build your dream on Oracle Cloud – The FinTech Report Podcast Interview with Pijush Mukherjee from Oracle and Karthik Srinivasan from Ziksu
Ziksu is a next generation Australian fintech payments provider using QR codes to make the payments process fast, easy and low cost for business. Ziksu has chosen Oracle as their cloud provider, and this episode explores what Ziksu do, and why they have chosen the partners they have for their business. Listen to the conversation and discover how to build your dream business on easy-to-adopt next gen cloud now!
Listen to the Podcast here:
- What problem does Ziksu solve for?
- How is Oracle helping Ziksu?
- Thoughts on technology selection – especially ‘Scan & Pay’ vs ‘Tap & Pay’ – including features, scale up costs
- Why did Ziksu choose Oracle Cloud? Why is Oracle different? Oracle’s Deep Roots in Financial Space
- Price Performance benchmark during Pilot phase
- Future plans and how cloud solutions will help Ziksu to achieve that?
- Push and Pull payments – use of Open Banking to deliver full information to customer at time of payment
- Expansion to India – why/opportunity
- Support to startups by Oracle