Join the Frollo Open Banking wait list
Frollo are excited to announce they’re opening their Open Banking wait list, where you can sign up to be one of the first people in Australia to use Open Banking.
As one of the 9 FinTechs selected by the ACCC in the government Open Banking trial, Frollo is playing an integral role in shaping what Open Banking will look like.
Frollo have been building the infrastructure to support and leverage Open Banking in Frollo as well as for their clients, and are getting close to first testing this in their own app ahead of the official July launch. Frollo would like to invite you to join their wait list to become one of the first people in Australia to use Open Banking.
Some of the initial benefits you will experience are:
- It’s fast: Linking accounts will take a fraction of the time
- You’re in control: It will be easier to manage which data you share
- It’s stable and up-to-date: Your transactions will be refreshed near real-time
- It’s regulated: Australian government led scheme giving you better peace of mind
- You’re better informed: Having better quality data in Frollo will help them provide you with more relevant insights and tips
Frollo are excited about the future. Open Banking will kick off with the big banks from 1 July, and they’ll start testing soon.
Join their waitlist now to be notified as soon as they go live for a limited number of users, ahead of the July Open Banking launch.