BGL announces integration with Your Wills
BGL Corporate Solutions, Australia’s leading developer of SMSF administration and ASIC corporate compliance software solutions, announces integration with Your Wills – Australia’s fast, hassle-free and extremely user-friendly online Will Platform.
“It’s great to add Your Wills to the BGL Ecosystem”, said Ron Lesh, BGL’s Managing Director. “Your Wills offers a simple, straightforward solution so our clients can help their clients create a legally recognised Will online. We all know everyone should have a Will and Your Wills provide a simple process and solution to the problem”.
Your Wills provide clients with the safety and security of protecting themselves and their loved ones if something were to happen, by ensuring they have a legally recognised Will. It’s important to remember that if your client dies without a Will, the appropriate State Trustee may charge a fee of up to 5.5% of the gross value of assets of the Estate.
“Your Wills understands you want to offer your clients more value, but your clients are busy. We understand being time poor, which is why we have used technological innovation to develop a superior, unparalleled solution. Furthermore, we use AES256 data encryption and google 2 factor authentication inside Amazon Web Service hosting so security is of top priority. We have also just launched our premium service which allows your clients to update their Will up to 3 times per year as their life and circumstances change (within 12 months of purchasing an annual subscription).” – Bruce Wilson, CEO of Your Wills.
“BGL is focused on providing our clients with seamless integration. Your Wills adds to the over 350 bank, broker, wrap and platform feeds available in Simple Fund 360” noted Lesh. ”In almost every Simple Fund 360 release, we are adding to and improving our data feeds”.
About Your Wills
- Your Wills is an Australian-based company that offers you and your clients a simple to use, straightforward solution which gives the ability to cost effectively create a legally recognised Will online.
- There are only 9 simple steps from start to finish to complete your Will.
- No payment is required until after your client has completed Step 8 – then review and submit your Will.
- Once complete, your client just needs to download the PDF and print it out. Then it’s time to have their Will witnessed.
- To officially finalise a legally binding Will, ensure your client has two independent individuals (over the age of 18) witness them signing each page of their Will – including the all-important very last page. Their witnesses then need to sign each page of their Will too. Done! It is that easy!
Your Wills also offers a Will Sharing Service that allows your client to share their Will with their Executor, Accountant, Lawyer, family member/s or a trusted friend.