Aussie ETF industry breaks another record

Aussie ETF industry breaks another record

Exchange-traded funds (ETFs) have continued on their growth trajectory as the Australian ETF industry broke new records last month, with a monthly funds under management (FUM) increase of $2.3 billion, BetaShares’ February Australian ETF Review has said.

This figure eclipsed the previous record set in November 2017, and the industry now stands at $44.8 billion.

“Similar to January, market rebounds meant that the substantial industry growth primarily came from price increases, accounting for 80 per cent of the total, with the other 20 per cent due to net inflows amounting to $524 million,” the report said.

According to BetaShares, investor appetite for global exposures continued to grow, with international equities receiving the largest amount of net inflows at approximately $211 million.

To read more, please click on the link below….
Source: Aussie ETF industry breaks another record