Civic Ledger is a civic focused blockchain Australian company. They work with local, state and national governments on the use of blockchain technologies to solve specific business problems where blockchain is advantaged over traditional technologies.
Civic Ledger’s specialisms include:
Blockchain Based Registries and Distributed Exchange Platforms:
• Civic-commodities blockchain based registries and distributed exchange platforms to create new digital marketplaces for citizens to self-serve and self-manage entitlements such as permits, licences and vouchers.
• Sustainable-commodities blockchain registries and distributed based exchange platforms to increase the transparency of sustainable commodities trades such as water, carbon, energy and precious resources.
Blockchain Professional Services:
• Advisory and bespoke blockchain based applications
• Insights to real world problems in the public sector regulated markets
• Develop blockchain based applications to solve these problems