ONLY 6 days left to enter 2018 Finnie Awards
Entries are now open for Australia’s only industry-backed awards.
FinTech Australia together with the NSW Government’s Jobs for NSW has come together to launch the 2018 Finnie awards.
A total of 23 awards will be on offer, including FinTech Organisation of the Year, FinTech Leader of the Year, Female FinTech Leader of the Year and Emerging FinTech Organisation of the Year.
In addition, fintech companies will have the opportunity to be recognised for excellence in sectors such as lending, wealth management, payments, crowdfunding, blockchain, artificial intelligence and regtech. For this year’s awards, a new award category has been introduced for the best fintech user experience/design outcome.
Enter now! https://finnies.awardsplatform.com/
2018 Award Dates & Information
Entries close: Sunday 08 April 2018
- Judging to take place Monday 09 April – Sunday 29 April 2018
- Free for financial members of FinTech Australia to enter or to nominate someone
- Non-members will be charged per entry. See entry fee structure for details
- Finnie Finalists will be notified on Monday 7 May 2018
- Gala Awards Night Wednesday 13 June 2018 in Sydney
- Only financial members of FinTech Australia are eligible for free entry
- Non-members are invited to enter for the following costs.
Founders to 5 FTE: A$50
6+ FTE: A$100
All fees exc. GST for Australian entries