Webinar: Demystifying Open Banking and Accreditation Under the CDR
As the path to becoming accredited can be time consuming and costly, the Treasury has proposed three new models that reduce the barriers to participating in the CDR and open banking. Join our webinar to find out what these potential changes mean for you and get tips and recommendations for accessing consumer-permissioned data per CDR rules.
Register for Our Webinar to:
- Find out what it takes to be accredited and when it’s required
- Understand which trusted advisors can access CDR data under proposed rules
- Hear about the new sponsored accreditation and CDR representative models
- Learn about the new CDR Insight concept for data sharing outside CDR
Hear from our Panel of Experts:
- Jamie Leach – Chapter Lead ANZ, FDATA
- Brian Costello – Vice President, Data Strategy & Governance, Envestnet | Yodlee
- Ben King – Head of CSR & Public Affairs, Finder
- Tonia Berglund – Director of Product, Envestnet | Yodlee.