The APAC Payments Excellence Awards 2023 winners
The illustrious Art Gallery of NSW in Sydney, Australia, was aglow with the brilliance of innovation and achievement as the APAC Payments Excellence Awards unveiled the 2023 winners during a much-anticipated Gala Dinner Event.
In a room filled with glimmering lights and an air of excitement, the 260 attendees bore witness to the culmination of outstanding achievements in the Payments industry.
The Emerging Payments Association, EPAA, and the Award program’s platinum partners, Paymentology, FIS and PayPal, hosted this prestigious event, demonstrating the importance of showcasing payment innovation and excellence, while shaping the future of Payments in the APAC region.
Barakat Elayyan, Sales Director of Banking & Payments at FIS, commented, “By sponsoring the APAC Payments Excellence Award program, FIS aims to recognise and celebrate outstanding achievements in collaboration and innovation within the industry. This demonstrates FIS’s belief in the power of working together to drive innovation and payments evolution throughout the APAC region.”
Ethan Teas, Executive General Manager of Payments at the Commonwealth Bank Australia, delivered a keynote speech, envisioning a borderless world of payments driven by collective efforts and partnerships.
“I’d like to thank the Emerging Payments Association Asia for creating this opportunity to recognise and celebrate the best of our industry and extend my congratulations and best wishes to all the finalists and winners here tonight,” Teas said in closing.
This unforgettable evening celebrated the past accomplishments and future possibilities of the APAC Payments sector, illuminating a path to even greater heights in the years to come.
“Each participant present showcased the industry’s commitment to Excellence, Innovation, and Growth. Their presence underscored the dedication and determination characterising the leaders and innovators driving the Payments industry forward,” said Linda Stanojevic, MD APAC Awards Program and CSMO EPAA.
The APAC Payments Excellence Award winners have illuminated the payment industry with their innovative solutions, pushing the boundaries of what is possible and fostering a brighter future for payments in the APAC region.
The 2023 APAC Payments Excellence Award Winners:
- Best B2B Payments Experience: PayPal – PayPal Working Capital (PPWC)
- Payments Fraud and Risk Excellence: Lexis Nexis Risk Solution – LexixNexis ThreatMetrix®
- Impactful Financial Inclusion Payments Solution: Alipay+ Payment Tech
- Domestic Payments Newcomer 2023: Dosh Digital Wallet
- Best B2C Payments Experience: Wpay – Everyday Pay from Everyday Rewards
- Most Impactful Payments Industry Innovation: Corlytics – Corlytics’ SaaS platform
- Innovative AI or Data Usage in Payments: Resistant AI – Resistant AI
- ESG Payments Initiative Excellence: Verrency – Co2 Insight and Offset Product
- Operational Excellence & Business Transformation: Shaype – ASL Infrastructure Modernisation
- Most Innovative Merchant Services: Commonwealth Bank – CommBank Smart Health
- Best Cross Border Payments Solution: Wise – The Wise Platform
- Outstanding Payments Industry Collaboration: IDEMIA – Touch Card – an IDEMIA and Mastercard collaboration