Novatti has created and delivered innovative payment solutions to a global base of Tier 1 and smaller service providers and start-ups, since 1996.
With their multi-services payments platform, Novatti enables telco, banking and alternative network service providers to extend their product portfolio – taking robust, integrated new payments services to market faster and more cost-effectively.
With a defined roadmap for innovation, along with their deep domain knowledge, they help their customers take advantage of the rapidly-expanding marketplaces of mobile and unbanked users – whilst differentiating their services to acquire new customers and increase revenues from their existing base.
Novatti core development and R&D is located in Melbourne, Australia with related development centres in Kiev, Singapore, and Hong Kong. Novatti maintains a strong support ethos, and prides itself on its 24×7 support service.
Novatti has extensive experience in developed and developing markets. Their current customers include:
- Asia: SURE (Singapore), Hutchison Hong Kong and Macau, Zing Mobile (Indonesia), ATX (Malaysia)
- Australia & Pacific: Telstra (Australia), Optus (Australia)
- Middle East & Africa: MTN (Uganda), TTCL (Tanzania), Monisend (South Africa)
- America: Ezipin & Canada Post (Canada), The Pins Group (Canada)
- Europe: Vox Telecom (Switzerland), Smartlink (Switzerland)
- Other: Cable & Wireless International (Falklands Islands, Diego Garcia)
Novatti is somewhat unique for a technology vendor in that its leadership team also has extensive experience as an operator of telco subscriber businesses, and the owners continue to run operational businesses today. This operational experience spans the areas of prepaid Mobile Virtual Network Operator (JV with Vodafone), prepaid phone cards (Unidial Australia) and electronic voucher distribution.
In recognition of their high level of technical skill, innovation and market success, Novatti is an IBM Advanced Partner.