Oracle Cloud is the first public cloud built from the ground up to be a better cloud for every application enhancing the experience of internal and external stakeholders. By learning from the shortcomings of the first-generation cloud, we created a next generation cloud platform designed to run any application, faster and more securely, for less. It accelerates adoption, deliver better reliability and performance for all applications – from heavy enterprise workloads to new age AI enabled cloud native app to data platforms.
Oracle Cloud for Fintechs combines our 4 decades of financial services industry and technology expertise. We are supporting the fintech innovation with:
- Banking APIs – Ramp up collaboration with emerging digital ecosystem. Explore
- FS security and compliance – APRA and IRAP Complaint. Explore
- Partnership for Co-Innovation and Growth Explore
- Comprehensive world coverage with 38 data centre regions including growing economies Explore
- Comprehensive cloud offerings with deployment choices Explore
Oracle Analytics for Fraud Prevention
Exadata Cloud Services
London based online payment market leader. Used Graph Analytics to reduce query results from hours to seconds that allowed them to correlate data better and use that to enhance fraud prevention.
Hong Kong based payment gateway service provide. A quick move from on premise to Cloud. Real-time fraud detection on Payment Transactions. Processing 40 million data points using Autonomous Database.
Brazilian Fintech specialising in providing credit products to small and medium businesses. Drastic improve in performance and scalability to 1 million API calls with ecosystem partners.
Why are Fintechs embracing Oracle Cloud as a partner of choice?
Discover Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
Blogs & Report
- Forbes review of Oracle’s next generation cloud infrastructure
- 56% of Millennials agree to an improved financial experience during past 2 years based on Oracle Consumer trend report 2021. But their expectations from Fintechs are even higher.
- Stop overspending and underutilizing in the cloud blog
Contact Oracle in Australia
General Inquiries: 61 02 94911000
Sales: 1300 366 386
Chat Live with Oracle or submit your enquiry here
Email: [email protected]
Oracle Australia Locations
Riverside Corporate Park
4 Julius Avenue
NSW 2113 Sydney
340 Adelaide Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
417 st Kilda Road
Melbourne VIC 3000
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
25 Grenfell St
Adelaide, SA, 5000
2 Phillip Law Street
Canberra ACT 2601
225 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000