September 27, 2017 - 5:15 pm
September 28, 2017 - 8:00 pm
FinTech Australia in partnership with Grant Thornton, in the lead up to Intersekt Festival Australia’s first FinTech Festival, are hosting a series of evening events around Australia to help you understand how to make the most of Australia’s tax incentive programs, aimed at FinTech organisations.
The Australian Fintech Community are welcome to register with the FA Member Ticket Type to attend for FREE (saving $48)
At this seminar, experts will cover:
- Advantages of Research & Development (R&D)
- Tax incentives – you are eligible for more than you think!
- Alternative options to working capital
- Sukvinder Heyer, Grant Thornton (Syd & Mel)
- Steve Andreazza, Grant Thornton (Adel, Per, Bris)
- David Wier, Radium Capital
Presentations will be followed by a panel Q&A.
Sessions in the following cities:
- Perth: Tuesday, 19 September
- Adelaide: Wednesday, 20 September
- Sydney: Wednesday, 27 September
- Brisbane: Thursday, 28 September
- Arrive at 5.15pm for a 5.30pm start
- Invitation includes complimentary drinks & canapés
- Event will conclude by 8.00pm.
Places limited – RSVP