April 5, 2019 - 5:30 pm
April 5, 2019 - 7:30 pm
AddressLevel 2, AGSE Building, Swinburne University 50 Wakefield Street Hawthorn, VIC 3122 View map
About this Event
The Master of Financial Technologies brings together renowned FinTech leaders to share their stories and insights through a facilitated panel discussion which allows for an interactive and dynamic environment for idea exchange and networking.
Panel Members :
• Cameron Stewart, Manager Corporate Development, Bendigo and Adelaide Bank
• Uli Klink, Managing Director Australia & NZ, Bluechain Pty Ltd
• Alan Tsen, CEO, Stone & Chalk Melbourne and Chair, Fintech Australia
• Trey Zagante, Founder and Managing Partner, Venturetec
• Matt Leeburn, Chief Commercial Officer, Moula
• Samuel Russell, Co-Founder and EVP Marketing and Product, Worbli
• Lachlan Vogt, Manager, Financial Services Technology Advisory, Accenture
Food, drinks and networking to follow the panel discussion.
This event is part of the Frontiers of FinTech unit in the Master of Financial Technologies and is open to all those interested in the FinTech landscape or those already working in the sector. It also provides our students with the opportunity to be exposed to the Melbourne FinTech ecosystem.