Crypto Security – What do I need to do to keep my assets safe and secure?
Security of your assets has never been more important! In this special webinar, we’ll talk to our friend, CEO and co-founder of Australia’s oldest hardware wallet retailer, Coinstop, about keeping your assets safe and secure.
Date & Time: Tue 13 December 2022, 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm AEDT.
Topics we’ll cover:
- The basic security concepts of private keys, seed phrases, digital signatures and 2FA
- The difference between hot and cold wallets
- The different types of wallets, including pros and cons
- The most common types of scams and how to spot them, and handle them
- Tips for securing your assets
Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced investor, this session has insights for everyone.
Learn and Win: There are three prizes up for grabs including 1 x Nano X, 1 x Ledger Nano S, and 1 x Billfod each with a Cointree swag pack. Prizes will be given away at random.
Complete the following tasks for your chance to win a prize (3 winners total)
- Register for the webinar
- Subscribe to the official Cointree YouTube page
- Follow the official Cointree Twitter account
- Follow the official Cointree Facebook page
For more info please visit here.
*Please note: this giveaway is only available to Australian residents with a verified Cointree account.