Media & Marketing / Content Creation / Administration
Here is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing online media company that’s taking on the world.
The role would suit a junior / Uni graduate with 1 to 2 years experience who is looking to learn, grow and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, or for someone experienced who is re-entering the workforce and/or looking for a new challenge/direction.
Must be based on the Gold Coast, Queensland.
The role will commence as a part-time contract from hiring (asap) for approximately 3 months with the view to becoming permanent in 2023.
The role is varied and busy and the successful applicant will wear many hats and learn plenty on the job.
– News – daily preparation and publishing of news articles on our various websites (7 websites and growing!). Bonus points if you’re a writer/journalist, but not necessary. However excellent written communication skills are a must!
– Social Media – sharing articles across various social media platforms
– Social Media Marketing / Digital Marketing – EDM’s and marketing campaigns
– Growth – help build and grow the company
– Memberships – help grow the Membership base and liaise with Members
– Admin – data mining, database building etc.
Skills / Education / Experience:
University Degree preferred but not essential.
Highly organised, with an ability to meet tight deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Exceptional attention to detail.
Strong copywriting skills.
Ability to edit and proof-read your own work.
A strong understanding of paid media placements, formats and best practice.
A solid understanding of social media marketing for business and trends.
Experience in managing, planning and creating content on digital platforms – LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter Instagram, Medium and emerging relevant platforms.
Computer literacy – Must have plenty of excellent computer skills:
- WordPress (or any other similar website platform) is an absolute bonus.
- Excel (a must)
- Social Media Marketing – must be proficient with numerous social media platforms – posting, tagging etc
- SEO skills
Communication – You must be a competent communicator with the public and clients, a stickler for detail and excellent with time management, written proficiency and punctuation.
Responsibility – You will be given plenty! So if you don’t like responsibility, don’t apply for the role!
Self-motivation – Same goes for self-motivation!
A sense of humour, entrepreneurship and hard work are all greatly encouraged.
Professional training and development.
Career progression opportunities – We are only growing from here and you will want to come along for the journey!
This is a 3 month office-based part-time contract until mid-December 2022 with a view to becoming a permanent position in 2023 with increased hours to full-time.
Initially for this contract the hours will be 8am to 1pm Monday to Friday.
Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and a covering letter (no more than 1 page) describing who you are, your skills and why you would be perfect for the role, as well as a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Quality references also required.
Please also look at the Australian FinTech website and all our other platforms so you can understand what the business is all about – you will be quizzed on plenty!
Email to: [email protected] with only your first & last name in the subject line.