Australian FinTech company profile #65 – InfraRisk
1. Company Name: InfraRisk Pty Ltd
2. Website: www.infrarisk.com
3. Key Staff & Titles: Victor Li, Director. Nic Davies, CEO. Tony Chan, VP.
4. Location(s): Melbourne, Singapore, UK, China
5. In one sentence, what does your fintech do?: InfraRisk provides technology to lenders for digital lending across a full range of segments including Retail – consumer and SME, Buy Now Pay Later, and Commercial
6. How / why did you start your fintech company?: Better integrate risk / reward principles to the origination process.
7. What is the best thing your company has achieved or learnt along the way (this can include awards, capital raising etc)?: InfraRisk is now part of the Pintec group, one of the worlds most experienced digital lenders.
8. What’s some advice you’d give to an aspiring start-up?: Sharp focus on your value proposition.
9. What’s next for your company? And are you looking to expand overseas or stay focussed on Australia?: Expanding our footprint, leveraging the advanced tools we have access to from our parent.
10. What other fintechs or companies do you admire?: Tencent, Ali.
11. What’s the most interesting or funniest moment that’s happened in your company’s lifetime?: Working with our data scientists team and seeing what truly ‘big’ data is!