Australian FinTech company profile #6 – Crowd Property Capital
- Company Name: Crowd Property Capital
- Website: www.crowdpropertycapital.com.au
- Key Staff & Titles: David Lovato – Founder
- Location(s): Sydney
- In one sentence, what does your fintech do?: CPC is a prop tech introducer, our platform allows superior reach resulting in better deals for developers looking for non bank development funding solutions.
- How / why did you start your fintech company?: To fill the gap that has emerged from the traditional banks tightening credit.
- What the best thing your company has achieved or learnt along the way (this can include awards, capital raising etc)?: Success is all relative, hard work and passion about your product is key.
- What’s some advice you’d give to an aspiring start-up?: It won’t happen overnight.
- What’s the most interesting or funniest moment that’s happened in your company’s lifetime?: Going on Shark Tank and getting ridiculed by the sharks, made me even hungrier to succeed and prove them wrong!