8th Annual FinTech Awards 2023 now open for submissions!
The nation’s first and oldest FinTech Awards, the 8th Annual FinTech Awards 2023, are now open for submissions.
There are 19 categories, with many new categories to reflect the changing nature of technology and the finance sector.
- BEST FINTECH APP/WEBSITE
- BEST BANKING APP/WEBSITE
- BEST CHALLENGER BANK
- BEST INNOVATION IN LENDING
- BEST HOME LOAN INNOVATION
- BEST FINTECH-BANK COLLABORATION
- BEST FINTECH & NON-BANK COLLABORATION
- BEST USE of Ai IN FINTECH
- BEST INNOVATION IN PROPTECH
- BEST INNOVATION IN ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS
- BEST INNOVATION IN DIGITAL ASSETS
- BEST AccountingTech, Expense Management, Payroll & Benefits
- BEST SUSTAINABILITY INITIATIVE
- YOUNG FINTECH LEADER OF THE YEAR (UNDER 35)
- FEMALE FINTECH LEADER OF THE YEAR
- FINTECH LEADER OF THE YEAR
- BEST FINTECH GROWTH STORY
- FAST STARTER AWARD
- ASHURST FINTECH STARTUP OF THE YEAR
Submissions open now via the website.
Consistent feedback over the years from new Founders, and new FinTechs, is that they are unsure to what they should put into a submission for the FinTech Awards; a ‘tip sheet’ on what makes a winning submission is available on the website (see point 10 in the T&Cs section). Founders and others looking to write submissions can email Glen Frost if any additional help is required.
The 8th Annual FinTech Awards 2023 will be held in Sydney on Thursday 24th August at the Ashurst Ballroom in Martin Place.
Already confirmed supporters are event Partner, Ashurst, and sponsors including the NSW Government, Seedspace Venture Capital, ASX, Newcastle Permanent Building Society, Ashurst, NETSOL, Envestnet Yodlee and Stone & Chalk. Australian FinTech is the media partner for the 8th Annual FinTech Awards 2023.